Saturday 14 August 2010

Rebellion

I went out last night with a new found friend. But this was no ordinary night out. This was a jaw-dropping-where-have-I-been-my-whole-life soiree. I caught myself at least twice with my mouth hanging open in utter amazement.

As she glided easily from one anecdote to another - from fasting to lipstick orgies in New York lofts, to the lesbian ex girlfriend who was the daughter of some Italian Mafia Padrino, to the evils and exploitation of modeling in the Big Apple - I conducted some serious memory excavation to see if there was anything vaguely that interesting that I'd done.

I didn't think getting into the shower with my bra on by mistake was going to cut it.

To do: get into some sort of trouble and then breezily tell everyone over dinner while sipping on my Pinot


1 comment:

  1. Don't hide your light under a bushel! Didn't you tell them that you went to work with your hair uncombed, you little wild rebel??!!

    ReplyDelete